الأحد، سبتمبر ٣٠، ٢٠٠٧

Bang Bang


Bang Bang
He shot me down
Bang Bang
I hit the ground
Bang Bang
that awful sound
Bang Bang
My baby shot me down

هناك ٥ تعليقات:

Unknown يقول...

I like this song, it's Nancy Sinatra I think, right?

Maat يقول...

Seasons came and changed the time
When I grew up I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"
...

monasosh يقول...

Tarek
yes it is Nancy sinatra's
i just love this song

Maat
Music played and people sang
Just for me the church bells rang

Now he's gone I don't know why
And till this day some times I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie

غير معرف يقول...

BanG bAnG..my babe shot me down!!

weird..a day ago..I had that post and then..I just erased it...nothing but decided that the dead should rise after all!!

غير معرف يقول...

قاسية
حزينة
بس الأجمل إنها بعد كل ال banG banG
لسة بتسميه babe